Good thing Jay coordinated his ski suit to Dad and me. We could've been a fashion faux pas out there.
Riding on the lift up for another fabulous run
Happy Valentine's Day!
Eating at a legit Montana Steakhouse, The Land of Magic. That name is no joke. The food is no frills but absolutely delicious!!! I'm hungry now writing about it. They have a steak on the menu that is like 30oz. Out of control.
Post dinner and full with Mom and Dad.
Yes folks, that does have a "feels like" temperature of -26.
Can't beat that view.
Dad and I skiing the bowl.
Now I do love to ski bumps and trees, but there's nothing like a groomed slope first thing in the morning. Fresh corduroy is always a fabulous sign, and there's nothing like flying down one of these runs first thing!
Our last day we skied the top of Lone Mountain off the tram. Views can't be beat from up there!
Mom and Dad went to cross country ski in Yellowstone this day, so we met up with Steve to ski the tram.
Here we go! We tried a new chute this year, and I highly recommend it! Marx and Lenin here we come...
Steve showing us the steepness : )
So long Big Sky for this year! Can't wait to be back next year!















No comments:
Post a Comment