Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Skiing Big Sky!
I love skiing, and one of my favorite places to go is Big Sky, MT. I have been coming here for longer than seems possible (another reminder I'm getting old!), and this is michael's 10th year out here! It is just gorgeous out here, and the skiing is fantastic. I would highly recommend it if you love to ski! Do not come here for nightlife though, but I am perfectly fine with that bc out here my nightlife consists of après ski in the hot tub, dinner (of course dessert), and falling asleep like a grandma around 9:30. A full day of skiing will wear you out! I was able to come out for 2 weeks this year, which has been awesome! Michael came out the Friday after I got here, and we go back together Feb 17. Here's my first week in review...
Dad and me on the first day with Lone Mountain in the back
Mom, Dad, and me first day...getting the ol ski legs back.
Skiing with our friends from Memphis, the Turners
Mom and I tackling War Dance (bottom picture as seen from the road) on girls ski day. We aren't wimps!
It's so beautiful out here- God's creation is so evident!! Psalm 8-oh Lord, oh Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth!
Jay arrives and brings with him his 80s fab ski onesie. This conversation did happen before seeing the ski attire:
Mom: Jay, are you interested in a new ski jacket? I know you've had that one forever.
Jay: No Mom, I actually have a new ski suit but thanks.
Michael arrived at 1am Friday, and Mom thought he needed a greeter since we were all asleep.
Michael arrives on Friday! Yay!!
And I'll leave you with a beautiful bluebird day...part 2 coming soon : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment